Saturday 2 April 2011



Silent Hill, I believe, will become a big inspiration for this project. The Silent Hill franchise has always had a big impact on me and has helped me with many project which I have done in the past.



The story of Silent Hill is far to big to tell for this one project, but the setting is the main inspiration for me with the set. Silent Hill is set up within 'two worlds', reality and non reality. In reality the world looks extremley tired, damp and run down. The image (above) will help me with the living room of our set. It is very subtle is its 'dark' atmosphere. I would like to take into account the colours which are used to create the damp atmosphere with this room holds. For the living room I beleive that I wont need to darken the room quite as serverely because I think that this room is to dark and wouln't suit the family atmosphere which I still need to create in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment