Tuesday 5 April 2011

This is taken from the 2006 flm adaptation of Silent Hill. I have taken this image as an inspiration for the bedroom walls which I need to create. I think that the red grime which looks like a growing organism on the walls could be done on the bedroom walls. I have thougth that i will do the walls in layers and something such as that could work well. One idea we want to create, is that the building is is part of the change which Gregor is experiencing. That the house is also deleveloping and changing.
If I could find a way to create the idea of an extreme mold which is growing underneath the wallpaper and walls, I think this could be done. I also would like to try to create that wet, slimey which this set holds. This aspect, if achieved well, would help to create the smell which the room wont actually hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment