Wednesday 25 May 2011

The final part to creating the walls for the bedroom was to create the infection around the double doors which lead into the bedroom. The double doors were not there when I painted the and around the frame.
I already knew that I was going to have the infection around the entrance to the bedroom. So I originally painted the base coat a few inches out around the frame using the same techniques as the bedroom walls, before I put up the wallpaper. Then I torn the wallpaper away from the wall to reveal the underneath painting. I then painted all the white tear marks which where left with the paint mixture which I used for the walls, but applied it much thicker. To finish the process I flicked paint onto the wall to create texture the wall. This help to create the idea of the 'infection' creeping through into the main house.

No comments:

Post a Comment