Thursday 26 May 2011

Now that the walls were completely painted it was time to do the second layer which I had planned, wall paper. I had chosen the bedroom wallpaper carefully and for two reasons. Firstly the base colour was white, this meant I wound be able to paint easily onto the paper. Also the florals on the paper were green which is one of the main colours which I wanted fairly prominent in the room.
To wallpaper I followed the exact same process as in the living room.
Once the paper was up and dry I started to pull down pieces of the wallpaper. At first I was choosing where I want to tear down paper but in the end I want it to be very messy and violent so I torn all over. To exaggerate the tears I got an iron brush and a pair of scissors and torn and brushed over and over again until I felt it was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment