Thursday 26 May 2011
















I was given a group of three extras to help me with the process of painting the walls. Before I could take them on, I spent around 30 mins practicing different techniques and way for me to achieve my goal.
For the base coat I firstly laid down two different colours, black and a dark brown in a dabbing motion. this created a nice blend of colours instead of one flat colour all the way around. I then flicked a yellow and also green colour over the top. Then finally, I through fine saw dust from the hoover and bins at the walls. Doing this gave the walls the thick mold effect I wanted. I found that the best way to make the wall look effective was by constantly adding layers on top of each other. It kept building age and filth to the walls. Once I had decided the best way to paint the walls I showed the others and then they all were able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment