Thursday 26 May 2011

The overall project, for me, I think has gone very well. I am pleased with the final out come of the set and I think that the group on a whole worked very well. Out of all the projects which I have been apart of this past academic year, I feel that this one I have learned the most. Building and painting this set has been invaluable for me and I feel, especially with the wall techniques, I will used them in the future a lot.
I think the main problem we had as a group was at the start when trying to get ideas together. Although we had a lot of ideas, when we would decide on one it would soon be changed for something new. In the end I felt that the final idea which we had was the first we had. I think I learned that there is not time to get everyones ideas into the work and the best should be taken and get straight to work.
Luckily as a group there were no real arguments between team mates and everyone seemed to happily help one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment